Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's Me ^^!

Hye peeps^^! wassup2??

I thinks it's been for few months since the last entry that i update.. :( so2 sad huh..
guess why??OMG a months after i completed my studies..oh yea...i've got a job....
Guess what kinndo of job i've gotten??


THat's it..peeps!!! the most hatered job!!
 peeps it's reality of life...it's out from my scope of study...

Masyallah...really hard to say...so..finally i just through it...
Now..im working as a secretary ...
its really2 h0rrible..to worked wif papers...omg!  papers on my desk!!..i really hate those things...
feeling it's much more better if could make an origami with those papers...its really2 much more better!!
trying not to make my life bored... like Hilary Duff  in Beauty & the Briefcase...just more to skodeng2 mens around me..however..its more bored!

Day by day...months by months...i'm counting...

Work as secretary ..absolutely is not an easy job...
more..and more patience are needed..
PAPERS...PEOPLES... COLLEAGUES...BOSSES...DAMN BORING!!

By the way  peeps...do u wanna really know wif whom...i am working??
owh..ITALIANO...

Luckly..my boss is kinddo "ITALIANO" whih is easy to work with...
Alhamdulillah within few months working with him...
i'm going to understand him very2 well..

Actually my working place is quit far from my house...it take's about 1h n 30 m
there's nothing around my working area...just greenish.an abronagine villages
so...i hope ur peeps can imagine what im trying to tell.
hhehehehehehe...

Lets take a look...those are my colleagues :


masyitah is our project secretary wif alex....which is working as quality control...he's from portugal..




Mr.Bonfini saurio...my boss bff..ITALIANO..happy go luck guys...He's the chief of concrete section...
always hate his job..and love holiday! ahahaahh



       This picure we take...when the went for hiking...and we really2 enjoyed...that moment..



            That me...mMengedik...KE SWITCHYARD..I JUST FOLLOW THOSE GUYS while making a report...


                    My lovely friends..i've been working with him for 1 years..he's our technical engineer...Gabriele Tulini..going to miss him a lot..now his not here...maybe he oready had fun..by travelling all over the world...
he hate to work here..i hope he will always be happy..miss u :(

Alex Denoyer..our American buddy!! Omg really2 adore his style...A good jokers olso..He's my Rcc Engineer..Have FUN! BUDDY!!


                                      pEDro Costa OUR TECHNICAL ENGINEER....MY VAMPIRE FRENS...aLWAYS HATE ME...hehheehANd say IM the fish killer..Going to kill..him...HAHAHAHAH...


                                   WE ARE SUCH A LOVELY BUDDY aREN'T WE.....OHOHOHO





No comments: